quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2011

Trainning 2...

Hey soul brothers....

Continue my training of "writing"...How I mention in the last post....I won't share this type of post...
I only will write here because anybody that read randomly will can correct me...
ok????

But now I won't tell about my day, i don't want my blog like a day-book!

I'll try to write some thoughts and opinions...

Like say Kurt Cobain...." I'm so happy 'cause today I've found my friends..."

Friends are one of the best things in the world...
My friends are so special that I'm gonna miss them everyday...
In a few days we will split up...but so far...so close to the heart... =] always...

I've felt it when I left home...but now this sadness is almost zero! Only a need sometimes....
It's a lack of practice...Everybody can survive!
AND
If you want friends, you yourself must be friendly! Indeed!

Well...
I left this text alone and had lunch....
Now I'm full...and with no desire to write.


Training...
I'm training!!!

Sorry....
and if you read it...correct me on my mistakes!

"You never know how much I really love youuuuuuuuu..."

Kissesss

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário