quinta-feira, 14 de abril de 2011

Training 3...

Hi Everybody,

Now I begin my Training 3!
Yeahhh, I'm training!!!
(Training for what Nubinha?)

In a near future, I will try the trainee processes...And I want to do well!
If you saw any mistake...pleaseeee correct me!

Well...today happened a strange thing, i say strange because it never happened before!

A girl from Aracaju, Sergipe wrote me and said that my blog was a trash!!!!
That I write badly, and my layout is very disorganized! and that I abuse the ellipsis a lot (...)
and worse it's look like a teenager's outflow! it was sad...........

I think that all critical is constructive...all of them!
So I'm gonna change the style of my writing....because indeed it seems a teenager writer...in the style, isnt it?!
I will decrease the ellipsis, I 'm not gonna change the layout! It's better....I don't give up!

But I'm the same when it all goes up... =] always!
Anywhere...

But what do you think about this critical?is it true?really?

these days have been nice...i'm meeting and knowing people all over states of Brazil!!
Grateful!

well....I end here....

thanks for atention...

It has been a learning every time I write....

Soon I'm here again.....


I'm training, just training........
sorry for it

Nubia!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário