segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2011

Training 1...

Hello Buddies....

Following an advice of a friend, today I'll write and show you my thoughts in English....
Only to train my "writing" and get on top of my future trainees processes...
Finally, this blog is mine and I write here what that I want...hahahaha
If you are an excelent "writter" and understand very well, please correct me on my mistakes.

I'll begin this activity in the easiest way...talking about my day!
Well, these posts won't be shared, if you're reading it, you came here and read it in your own desire.

Today I woke up early and went to my clinical microbiology's class. The classes of this subject is too boring that I can't pay atention to it. I feel that I'm going to sleep any time.
I had two hours of class and then I went to a friend's house fetch some belongings that my mother had sent to me of my hometown.

I'd have a hematology's pratical test in the afternoon, so after arriving of my friend's house I studied a little.
After studying I had lunch...because of laziness I ate a "noodles" hahaha...a incremented noodles with tomato sauce and chicken....huuuuuuum....it taste good! really!!

Soon after I rested in my bedroom and listened some of my favorites musics...always in this time of the day I listen RHCP...because their song is very energetic and give me a little of disposition...If I listen calm musics, I sleep all afternoon, and don't go to college...Calm musics is for the night...at bedtime!

So I remembered that I'd have a test and have started to study........but I don't like pharmacy, mainly clinical analysis...I want to like....seriously...but I don't.......
By the way....I don't hate pharmacy, i only have no passion in it.
I love management subjects, advertisement, trends and behavior....mainly entrepreunership!
I'll still have my own business....a big business...the type of business I still don't know...but I will!!!

Coming into focus....that is relate my day....
After resting I went down to college to do my test.....annnnnnnnd

I was not very well in the test...I was a little nervous and didn't do my practice very well...

And...I came home, ate a cracker and I'm here!

Apologies to readers, but I have to train!!!!
It was simple....when I am better in "writing"....I'll tell things more interesting
 to you...

For now....that's all folks!
But still leaves a real post today..........

Thanks for atention,
and sorry for it!

=]

Trainning "writting" is like do gym....
in the beggining is hard, but after everything become easier.......
I hope so...


Kiiiiiiissessssss

If you really read it...help me on the mistakes!
Thank you for that!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário